JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Stampotique August Release

Hi everyone,
Stampotiques' new release is now available in the store! I am loving it and I am pretty sure you will love it, too!


Those little Funky Houses just stole my heart! They somehow remind me about Hundertwasser, who I greatly admire. And going with him I decided to color them in rainbow colors. Added grey card stock for the "street" and used on of my favorite background stamp - the word collage - to cut out the sentiments. Those cute little doggies are from the dog cube.

That word collage has so many useful word on it! and those dogs - priceless!



Happy Stamping!

 Linking up with:
Traumfabrik - Zoomania
Zum Mitnehmen:


10 comments:

Aileen Ryan said...

Ohh I love your card so cute, wonderful houses and dogs and sentiments. I went looking and couldnt decide so I have to go again. Love those cubes, Shut the front door, Im just about to loose my last nerve..... Pfffft

conil said...

Now, you've gone and done it! First my jaw hit the floor (mmmm, those scrumptious houses), then I got a look at those funny little dogs. Nuts about the sentiment, too.

Sylwia von stempel einfach said...

Richtig klasse von den Farben und auch von der Zusammenstellung!
Einfach ein geniales Kärtchen!
Sonnige Grüße
Sylwia

Anita in France said...

Those colourful little houses are fabulous, Cornelia ... what a fun neighbourhood, complete with those funny pooches! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet puppies!

Tracie Pond said...

Your funky houses are lovely. Reminds me of the colorful row of houses I saw years ago on vacation. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

What a wonderful collection of quirky fun images and such super placement of the elements on your card. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Ksenija said...

Destiny? Lol! Love your card, my dear! You always make me laughing. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, I love those cute houses! beautiful colors! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Daen'Ys said...

So schön bunt und so schön schräg - einfach genial was Dir da wieder eingefallen ist!
Danke für's mitmachen bei der Traumfabrik.
LG Rosi